Tsegyalgar East, Mass USA
Khandroling Paper Cooperative
If anyone is traveling to Tsegyalgar East, please join us at Khandroling Paper Cooperative for any of our weekly open studios, on-going workshops in papermaking, printmaking and visiting contemplative arts offerings. Visit our webpages for updated news at http://khandrolingpapers.
blogspot.com or by appointment. All our events are offered by donation.
Founded in 2012, we provide ongoing support for local artists interested in combining artistic expression in the context of our special mission to recycle sacred texts and provide a contemplative environment for artmaking.
We are currently developing our Lotus Paper Fundraising project under the direction of the Red Gakyil to benefit restoration of the Tsegyalgar East historic Schoolhouse in preparation for the 2017 250th Anniversary of the founding of the town of Conway. Karma Yoga activities in the paper cooperative are available year-round in support of this project. [Information forthcoming]. Please contact red gakyil member Amanda Pollock for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our members include practitioners from local Shambhala, Vipassana and Dzogchen Communities as well as regional school teachers and artists. We remain deeply grateful to the Tsegylagar East Gakyil for its support of our presence in the Gar.
2016 Spring/Summer Events Schedule
- Sunday April 3--10:00AM-4:00 PM with Tibetan Translator, Dara Juels, Writing the Mani Mantra
- Saturday, April 10 Open Studio in papermaking and printmaking
- Saturdays, May 14, 21, and 28 Workshops in Tibetan art and big screen paper
- July 8-9 Amulet and Tibetan art workshop with visiting artist, Carmen Mensink
- July 27-29, our 4th Annual Khandroling Gathering on the land
- August 27 Bookmaking with visiting artist Patricia Lehnhardt
- September/October Dates TBA Meditation with One Stroke and Big Brush Calligraphy workshops with visiting artist, Khechung Lizzee
For further information, contact Jacqueline at email@example.com
Post a Comment